5 Common Credit Card Myths
Credit cards can be a little mysterious. Each issuer provides cardholders with pages of terms and conditions, and they can be difficult to understand.
7 Things Your Credit Score Doesn’t Reveal
Three crucial digits can profoundly affect your financial life, including the interest rates you pay on mortgages or car loans and whether you can actually have that credit card you were invited to apply for.
10 Free Ways to Protect Your Identity
Identity theft, which hits more than 12 million Americans per year — carries a per victim cost of nearly $5,000, according to some reports. So, the need to protect yourself is obvious.
Featured Credit Cards
AccountNow® Gold Visa® Prepaid Card
AccountNow® Prepaid Visa® Card
Emporium Black Card
First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
|No credit check, minimum balance, free direct deposit.||Free direct deposit; no monthly fee||Up to $2,000 credit limit with security deposit (completely refundable on paid accounts) and low APR for a card of this nature|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Credit Card Comparision By Bank
- American Express offers charge cards and traditional credit cards. Each Amex card comes with access to their highly popular membership rewards travel program. Find credit cards with no annual fee, no spending limits, month to month payment options, and general rewards for cash or travel. Popular cards include the Gold Charge Card, Blue Cash®, Starwood Preferred Guest® and TrueEarnings® from Costco.
- Bank of America offers a variety of high-value credit cards, like the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™, BankAmericard Travel Rewards® and BankAmericard® Visa® Card, featuring competitive rates.
- Barclaycard is a division of the Barclays PLC banking group. The Barclaycard was first introduced in the United Kingdom in 1966 and the company has recently sought further expansion into the United States credit card market. Barclaycard currently has over 20 Million customers worldwide including about 50% in the UK.
- Capital One offers a range of credit cards for people with different types of credit. Choose from several 0% intro offers ranging from the Platinum Prestige Card to the Platinum Card for average credit. Take advantage of generous reward programs from the Venture(SM) card line to redeem for travel, products or cash back. Capital One is the proud sponsor of the Capital One cup.
- Chase credit card services offers a variety of low interest credit cards such as Slate(SM) with BluePrint(SM) to help keep revolving balances low as well as offer premium reward program cards, such as the Chase Freedom and Chase Sapphire Card. Earn business rewards with the Ink Ultimate Rewards business credit card line.
- Citi bank offers multiple credit cards with some of the longest 0% introductory periods for purchases and balance transfers among all issuers. Choose from the low interest Citi Dividend Platinum Select, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card, or choose from their ThankYou Card line.
- Mastercard is accepted in over 200 countries and has grown its services to allow for enhanced shopping protection, easy bill payment, travel assistance, and access to exclusive savings.
- U.S. Bankcorp is the parent company of U.S. Bank, which is the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States. U.S. Bank was created through a series of acquisitions in the mid 1990's of large regional banks located in the West and Midwest.
- Visa is available through more than 20,000 financial institutions and offers a range of services for card holders including auto rental insurance, fraudulent transaction protection and overnight card replacement, among a host of shopping incentives.